As a finance transformation leader, you followed the best-practices playbook, building your finance tech stack to address your invoice processing needs. But the tech hasn't stood up to its promises. Is it a performance issue? Or one of perception?
In “The 5 Myths of Invoice Automation,” we'll debunk some of the commonly-held beliefs about invoice automation that are holding you back:
- Myth #1: Requiring suppliers to e-invoice is the ideal solution for everyone
- Myth #2: 70% invoice automation with P2P is the best we can do
- Myth #3: PDF and non-PO invoices can't be automated end-to-end
- Myth #4: It's impossible to audit 100% of invoices and T&E claims before payment
- Myth #5: We need a PO-based culture before we can automate invoices